Atlanta criminal defense attorney Tom Ford was born in Knoxville, Tennessee on December 22, 1968. Upon graduation from the University of Tennessee with a B.A. in History, he attended The University of Florida School of Law. In 1997, Tom Ford opened his Atlanta criminal law firm with a strong commitment to defending the rights of individuals accused of a crime.
Tom Ford has earned a B.A. in History from the University of Tennessee and a Juris Doctorate from The University of Florida School of Law. Mr. Ford has memberships in professional organizations, including Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
As a criminal law attorney, Tom Ford has provided effective legal representation to clients accused of a wide range of crimes and appeals in state and federal court. If you or a loved one has been accused of assault, DUI, drug offenses, embezzlement, a sex crime, murder, or another serious crime, call the Ford Law Firm for experienced representation.
- State Bar of Georgia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh District
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Tennessee
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida